Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Helpful Hints in Dealing with a Pregnant Woman

Rule #1 - Don't touch a pregnant woman's stuff (particulary if it involves food or drinks).

Apparently over the past week anything that is in the office refrigerator has become community property. Last week I poured a bowl of cereal, opened the refrigerator to get my milk out, and it was gone. Our receptionist who NEVER throws anything away had thrown it out thinking it was expired - it was not. While I was throwing my hissyfit - she goes "Ooohhh - it expired Aug 16th. I don't know what I was thinking." Literally - she will eat take out for 2 weeks after we have ordered it. Why expired milk (that wasn't really expired) was a sudden concern to her, I have no idea.

Flash forward to 10 minutes ago - I go to get a bottle of water out of the fridge.... it's gone. I stalked the office and found the culprit. He's visiting from our Charlotte office so I decided not to act psycho and say anything.

If this happens again, I'm liable to go postal and put a sign on the refrigerator to the effect of "if you didn't bring it in, don't touch it". Apparently in the meantime I am going to have to start writing my name on stuff in large letters.

There, I think I feel better now...

No comments:

Post a Comment