Miss Erin gave Emma Claire her first piggies today at school. Aren't they adorable?
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sunday night we dyed easter eggs with Emma Claire. She likes to look at them and bang them on her highchair (Big Bird was slightly injured in this process). I tried to get her to decorate them with stickers but she just tried to eat the sticker so I think next year will be a bit more successful. Here are a few pictures of our fun!
(what happened when I took an egg from her)
Posted by Whitney at 11:32 AM
Friday, April 15, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
These posts take a bit more time due to the photo editing and for whatever reason I've put it off the past few months. I kept my notes on what she was doing so now it's time to get caught up!
At 14 months, Emma Claire was:
- Wearing mostly 9-12, still has a few 6-9 things she can wear
- Size 3 diapers
- Sleeps 10-11 hours at night is for the most part is down to one nap during the day
- Weaned to morning and evening feedings only
- Says bird, baby, book, ball, "ba" for balloon, bubble, kitty, mama, dada, woof woof, duck, bye bye
- Signs more, milk, all done, and please. Please is my very favorite - she can get ANYTHING she wants I think just by signing please.
- Understands simple directions from us - on your bottom, push the button, etc.
- Can stand up without holding onto anything
- Can stand from sitting on her own (without pulling up on anything)
- Cruises with ease, speed crawls, & attempts to climb objects
- Takes 5-10 steps on her own. We are expecting her to take off any day now.
- Mastering toys that require placing objects in holes, putting shapes into certain places, etc.
- Mimicing us more - I have a tickle game that I play with her and she has started to mimic the sound & arm motions I make and play back with me.
- Can point her belly, eye, nose, & ear by name.
- Loves birds, books, balloons, playing outside, bathtime
Here is her 13 - 14 Month comparison picture. Click to enlarge.
Posted by Whitney at 3:28 PM