These posts take a bit more time due to the photo editing and for whatever reason I've put it off the past few months. I kept my notes on what she was doing so now it's time to get caught up!
At 14 months, Emma Claire was:
- Wearing mostly 9-12, still has a few 6-9 things she can wear
- Size 3 diapers
- Sleeps 10-11 hours at night is for the most part is down to one nap during the day
- Weaned to morning and evening feedings only
- Says bird, baby, book, ball, "ba" for balloon, bubble, kitty, mama, dada, woof woof, duck, bye bye
- Signs more, milk, all done, and please. Please is my very favorite - she can get ANYTHING she wants I think just by signing please.
- Understands simple directions from us - on your bottom, push the button, etc.
- Can stand up without holding onto anything
- Can stand from sitting on her own (without pulling up on anything)
- Cruises with ease, speed crawls, & attempts to climb objects
- Takes 5-10 steps on her own. We are expecting her to take off any day now.
- Mastering toys that require placing objects in holes, putting shapes into certain places, etc.
- Mimicing us more - I have a tickle game that I play with her and she has started to mimic the sound & arm motions I make and play back with me.
- Can point her belly, eye, nose, & ear by name.
- Loves birds, books, balloons, playing outside, bathtime
Here is her 13 - 14 Month comparison picture. Click to enlarge.