Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

21 Weeks

Hard to believe we are now over half way there! This week we ordered Baby Girl's bedding and the rug for her nursery. We still need to paint the room and pick up a few more things like curtains, pictures, etc. I can't wait for the bedding to come in! My other thrilling purchase this week was her going home from the hospital/first pictures dress - it's her first hand smocked bishop dress and I picked up at the Christmas Show in Charlotte which closed 30 minutes after we got there much to my disappointment. I've been teasing Kyle that we need to knock out the side of our house to create walk in closets for Baby Girl and I. Other then shopping, here is what she is up to this week:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a banana. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments:

Post a Comment