Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

28 Weeks


Emma Claire has made big strides with eating baby food this week. I went away for the most of the weekend with my Bible Study group and she was home with Daddy. Kyle gave her cereal both days and said she ate well for him. So we decided to try sweet potatoes and she did great with them. She was a little unsure at first but ended up eating half a jar. Peas - not so much. We've tried twice now and the 2nd time she shut down and refused food until I broke out the sweet potatoes. She has also started rolling from her tummy to back on occasion but can't do it consistently yet.

And this week's biggest milestone is sleeping in her crib in her room at night. She's been in our room since she was born and we wouldn't have had it any other way. She had no problem at all transitioning to her crib - Mommy & Daddy were the ones sad about it. But the time had come where I felt like we (let me rephrase that Emma Claire and I - Kyle hears nothing anyway) would both sleep better. We miss having her so close by but its also nice to finally be using the nursery and transitioning into a longterm bedtime routine.
Dancing in the kitchen with Daddy
Storytime with Mommy

Playtime with Savannah - they adore each other!

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. I always think that when I see her pictures. Her eyes just melt my heart. And she is clearly ALL GIRL--so dainty and girly. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete