Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Come out and follow me...

A good friend and fellow blogger shared a website with me that will actually track the number of unique visitors you have to your blog each day. This month alone I've had 361 unique visitors which averages out to about 14 unique visitors a day. However, I only have 6 followers.

Come out of hiding, fellow blog stalkers. Take the plunge and click the follow button on right hand side of the page. Friend Connect lets you log in using an existing account from Google, Yahoo, AOL, or OpenID. Or you can sign up for a free account with Google if you do not have one of the existing accounts listed above.

I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully with some new followers) for the 31 week post - we are down to the single digits!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, Whitney! I haven't checked my analytics in a while, but I'm up to 813 unique visitors...which is kind of scary. I might take your lead...for curiosity's sake.

    ReplyDelete