Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

31 Weeks


We are down to the single digits, only 9 weeks to go! I feel like Baby Girl has had a growth spurt. This past week I feel like I've been carrying differently and her movements are much more frequent and powerful. Kyle and I sat on the couch one night and watched my belly lurch from side to side and laughed. Most of the time it's a larger mass which I assume to be her butt but last night was the first time I could tell it was a little hand or foot. She's also discovered my bladder these last few days and apparently she's very fond of it. Unfortunately I'm not very fond of going to the bathroom once an hour during the night. I'm also starting to think she's going to have quite a head of hair seeing as the reflux has escalated to a whole new level this week. All in all everything is still going well. With the countdown comes a to-do list, classes, showers, and lots of other things to keep us busy until her arrival. Here is what Baby Girl is up to this week...

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment