Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday (a day late)

I saw the idea for "Thankful Thursday" on another blog I follow and thought I would join in even though it's Friday because I think it's important to be mindful of the things you are thankful for (even the small things). Of course I am thankful for way more but here are just a few things I'm thankful for today...


1. My Hubby - who is my "partner" in every sense of the word - cooking, cleaning, and taking care of Emma Claire. He has been such a huge help since I went back to work and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby.

2. Emma Claire, Smiles, & Giggles - we've had a few more giggles this week and many more huge smiles and I'm just eating them up.


3. Mojitos made with fresh mint from our herb garden


4. Tickets to see Paula Deen tomorrow! This was my Valentine's Day gift and originally scheduled for the Sunday after Emma Claire was born but when Paula found out we weren't going to be able to make it since I was still in the hospital she rescheduled (riiiiggghhht...).

5. Nurse April who is going to be watching Emma Claire while we go to Paula Deen. We just love April and she loves Emma Claire and is there really anyone better to watch your 4 month old then a NICU nurse?

No comments:

Post a Comment