Miss Priss is 13 months old! Here is our monthly update. We are changing the format of the pictures moving forward as she was getting too wild in the glider.
- Size 3/4 diapers
- Size 6-12 & 9-12 month clothes (still some 6-9 as well)
- Size 2 Shoes (3-6 months) Smallest feet ever!
- Eats 3 meals, 2 snacks, & nurses 3 times a day
- Sleeps 11 hrs/night and takes 2 naps.
- She drinks cow's milk now at school and took her last bottle on her 1st birthday. She now drinks only out of sippy cups.
- Says Mama, Dada, Bye Bye, Woof Woof, Book & tries to say baby, doggy, more, & birdie
- Understands when we say book & balloon and will locate the respective object (she loves her balloon left over from her birthday)
- Signs "more"
- Favorite foods are bananas, peaches, blueberries, green beans, bread, cheese
- Walks while holding your hands or alone while holding on to a push toy
- She is turning into a little monkey and likes to climb on things (stand on toys to reach other toys, attempts to climb into her toy box, on top of end table, into/out of bathtub, out of highchair/shopping cart, etc.).
- And after 13 months, I'm very happy to report she is finally has her first tooth! Looks like her lower left front tooth and it's just broken through the skin.
Here is our 12 month comparison (click to enlarge)...