Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

2/25 Update


First of all, our baby girl is a week old today! How did that happen? I swear she was born just yesterday. It's been a wonderful week full of progress and we are so proud of her and thankful.


Another great day! Emma Claire's bilirubin levels came down today so she didn't have to be under the lights. This meant that I could pick her up and hold her whenever I wanted for as long as I wanted and believe me I held her for hours today. It also means it made it unbelievably hard for me to leave her tonight! We know she will be home soon though and we will have plenty of snuggle time then. Hopefully her levels will stay down and we will be able to get some of those cute clothes on her tomorrow!

She also did a great job nursing today. She nursed for 10 consecutive minutes and tomorrow they are going to bump it up to 15.


Thank you all for your continued support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment