Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings + Kroger Sale


My beverage of choice this pregnancy (seeing as how you have to give up caffeine & alcohol) has been Fruit Punch Gatorade. I go through it like water. So imagine my delight when the $1.00 bottles were on sale for $.58 this week at Kroger. I bought 30. Yes, you read that right, 30... I'm still not convinced that I shouldn't go back and buy 10 more. I think that will last me the next 7 weeks. After that I'll probably never want to drink Fruit Punch Gatorade ever again.

Tip: When spilling Fruit Punch Gatorade on beige carpet during a clumsy pregnant moment, don't panic. Google red gatorade stains, frantically grab the bottle of club soda you should always keep in your pantry, and watch the magic. I should know -I learned this lesson this morning. Club soda is my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment